Sunday 19 July 2009

Weekly Winners 29 2009

July 12th -19th edition 29

Dangling boots
Gate Keepers
S wasn't well ...


Their return brought back his smile A bike ride ;) with Daddy

Feathered visitors
new cows
Even the Birds were cold


He did not like being chased by small boys ...
Old hay/machinery shed
New Hay Shed


HOMEWARD BOUND

...I had more to show you but I have an early start tomorrow ...
What I didn't take pictures of
... the new Bull who they found with a broken leg and had to be euthanized
...and the newborn calf the foxes got
...the crazy weather rainy/overcast/ sunny all in 5 mins
the rivers of snot ... (LOL not so funny since we all have the lurgy now).

Weekly Winners is a meme to show off your favourite snaps of the week ,not a competition so anyone can join in the fun ...
Please go see more Weekly Winners @ Lotus's Lotus especially has some breathtaking images.


Never miss a post

11 comments :

Vicky said...

Looks like a fabulous day! My favorite was Bike Ride with Daddy. Such a lovely, genuine smile. Homeward Bound was another favorite!

Tara R. said...

Love the first shot with the boots. Such a guy photo, but still sweet.

Nik said...

Not going to lie, I really miss living on a farm. I ADORE cows. I'm so glad to see these photos today.

Judith Shakespeare said...

The boots? PERFECT.

Jeanette said...

Love the first shot!

The Bumbles said...

Cowboy boots are like tuxes - they make every man sexy.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Poor S. Love the shot of the boots.

Blossom said...

love love LOVE the boots pic!!!!

Mistress B said...

Love the boots!! lol

Ladynred said...

Beautiful shots. love the boys and the boots.

Fiddle1 said...

OMG! I love your boys and your farm/ranch! What a beautiful part of Australia you live in! My hubby's family has a cattle farm, too, but I'm guessing it's not as big as yours. I can totally appreciate the pics of the tractors and the hay barn. I was very touched reading your story. It sounds like you have such a very, very full life, touched with immense sorrow and immense joy. It comes out in every word that you write. I look forward to reading more and going back in your archives to the time when the boys were born. So nice to meet you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.